The primary purpose of this position is to support the Graduate Student Association’s (GSA) administrative requirements. Notable responsibilities include (but are not limited to) payroll, communications, reception, and file management.
• Supporting document management initiatives
• Reply to Contact Us Form Inquires
• Supporting general office administration responsibilities
• GSA meeting support:
o Serving as minute taker for the GSA Board, Council, or other meetings, as needed
o Preparing meeting documentation
o Coordinating meeting logistics, as required
• Other duties as assigned by the GSA President and/or Executive Manager
• Updating the GSA website, as required
• Monitoring and responding to emails, phone messages, etc.
• Assisting in the development of email and social media communications to graduate students
• Greeting all visitors to the GSA Office in a cordial and professional manner
• Supporting communications over social media, email, and telephone
• Providing up-to-date knowledge of the GSA’s services and initiatives, as requested