The GSA encourages and offers support to departmental graduate student associations. The GSA provides assistance for departmental graduate student associations with writing a founding constitution, hosting elections and referenda, and promoting your initiatives and events via the GSA’s communication channels. The GSA can also provide assistance with writing the founding constitution for an interdisciplinary graduate student association.
Current Department GSAs
These Department GSAs are recognized by the GSA.
If your Department GSA is not listed here, or the information is outdated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accounting & Finance (UWAFSA)
- English Language and Literature (SAGE)
- French Studies (l’AEESF)
- German and Slavic Studies (CoGS)
- History (TUGSA)
- Peace and Conflict Studies (MPACS Society)
- Philosophy (PGSA)
- Psychology (GASP)
- Public Service (MPSA)
- Architecture (SWAG)
- Chemical Engineering (CEGSA)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CE2GA)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECEGSA)
- Management Sciences
- Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering (MMEGA)
- Systems Design Engineering
Current Campus-Wide GSAs
The following campus-wide GSAs are recognized by the GSA.