The Graduate Student Association-University of Waterloo (GSA-UW) has launched the Vital Signs Survey (VSS).
This survey is designed to support the GSA-UW’s strategic planning process outlined in GP-15, and will help the GSA-UW to improve services and supports available to graduate students at the University of Waterloo.
The VSS will be open from FEBRUARY 14 at 2:30 PM until FEBRUARY 28at 5:00 PM.
Participants of this survey will be entered into a competition to win one of the following:
- Two $100 cash prizes in each Faculty for 1st prize
- Two $50 Amazon gift cards in each Faculty for 2nd prize
- One $50 Graduate House coupon in each Faculty for 3rd prize
- One $30 Graduate House coupon in each Faculty for 4th prize
- One $20 Graduate House coupon in each Faculty for 5th prize
To take the survey and read more, visit our Vital Signs Survey 2020 page.