A safe and confidential space on Discord to connect with other international graduate students and share ideas, resources and strategies. The Drop-In will be facilitated by Kristine Meier, a counselor and International Graduate Student Liaison from Campus Wellness, as well as Shu-Feng, GSA’s International Student Coordinator.
Example topics to be discussed include:
- transition to UW and life in Ontario
- campus resources to support grad students,
- challenges/successes balancing academics and personal life,
- managing relationships with family, friends, peers and faculty
- managing stress/worries/loneliness and maintaining motivation
- anything that is making life challenging and impacting your studies
Or any questions you would like to ask us!
Drop-in here. (No registration is needed, but a Discord account is required.)