Graduate Student Association at University of Waterloo (GSA-UW) is looking for an artist to design a creative, innovative, and professional logo for the GSA. Keep in mind this logo will be used for all GSA communications including website, social media, event promotion, etc.
Eligibility: Graduate students, as well as Waterloo community members are welcome to participate in this contest.
Prize: Selected logo designer will receive a $1000 cash prize
Submission Deadline: July 30, 2021 @ 5PM
Guidelines for submissions:
- Logo MUST be the original work of the artist,
- Logo must include “Graduate Student Association” and “University of Waterloo”;
- The logo should be simple, not be complicated or confusing, and all elements must be visible when reproduced in smaller sizes;
- The logo should only be in black and white;
- Submit only the final complete design. The final design should be completed in a digital format.; the electronic version must be included in the submission;
- The design should be made available in high resolution formats like: PSD, EPS, AI, JPG, TIFF;
- The proposal should be accompanied by a brief explanation (one paragraph) of the design and the main ideas represented; and
- Submissions should also include a bio of the artist (one paragraph).
- Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “GSA Logo Contest”.