BIPOC Student Collective
Launched in Winter 2021, the BIPOC Graduate Student Collective is a virtual space that aims to:
- Center the academic and social experience and needs of Black, Indigenous, People of Colour Graduate Students
- To be a safe space for BIPOC LGBTQ2+ students
- Foster intergenerational support and mentorship between faculty and students
- Peer-to-peer support between graduate students and undergraduate student-led equity seeking groups
- Professional and academic development
- and more!
We are on Discord!
Check out our Discord channel for important updates and resources.
Please note that we will be moderating the servers to ensure that it’s a safe space.
For more information, please contact: Isra Saeed, GSA Equity Coordinator, email@example.com or Natalie Doan, GSA Vice President of Advocacy, firstname.lastname@example.org.