BIPOC Student Collective
Launched in Winter 2021, the BIPOC Graduate Student Collective is a new virtual space that aims to:
- Center the academic and social experience and needs of Black, Indigenous, People of Colour Graduate Students
- To be a safe space for BIPOC LGBTQ2+ students
- Foster intergenerational support and mentorship between faculty and students
- Peer-to-peer support between graduate students and undergraduate student-led equity seeking groups
- Professional and academic development
- and more!
We are on Discord! Join us!
Check out our Discord channel for important updates and resources.