The following is an update on resolutions discussed at the GSA’s Annual General Meeting held online on April 13, 2022.
- Changes to By-Law #3 were approved.
- Changes to By-Law #4 were approved.
- Changes to By-Law #7 were approved.
- Changes to By-Law #6 were not approved.
All Officer appointments were ratified.
Members approved the GSA-UW to seek an auditor request for proposals (RFP) to maintain the financial health of the GSA-UW. Based on the result of this search, members will vote at a future general meeting to appoint an auditor for the 2022-2023 fiscal year.
Members elected the following Directors to serve on the GSA Board of Directors from May 1, 2022 – April 30, 2024:
- Mohammad Barkhori
- Tia Driver
- Teghan Barton
- Kaylee Biggart
- Everett Patterson
- David Billedeau
231 graduate students participated in the 2022 AGM vote; an increase of 6% from the 217 votes cast in the 2021 AGM vote.
The membership received informational reports and presentations from the GSA-UW President, Speaker of the GSA-UW Council, Chair of the GSA-UW Board, and the GSEF Coordinator
- Report from the GSA President
- Report from the GSA Council
- Report from the GSA Board of Directors
- Report from the Graduate Studies Endowment Fund
We thank all the members who participated at the virtual meeting or cast their votes prior to the meeting.