The Annual General Meeting will be held on
Tuesday April 16, 2019 at 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. in
Graduate students unable to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in person are encouraged to submit their proxy by one of the following two methods:
- Graduate student may download and complete a AGM 2019 Proxy form in pdf format for download , authorizing a person of their choice to represent them at the meeting and vote on their behalf as stipulated on the form. The proxy form must be submitted to the Corporate Secretary before any vote is cast for the stipulations noted or when requested by the Chair of the General Meeting.
- Graduate students may complete the web-form below
authorizing the GSA-UW Corporate Secretary to receive their proxy and
submit their votes to the Chair of the Annual General Meeting. Each
member is limited to submitting one form.
(Note: electronic submissions will close at 3:30 pm on April 16, 2019 to allow time to count and register the proxy.)
Supporting Documents for the General Meeting:
- Annual General Meeting 2019 Agenda
- AGM minutes of April 4, 2018
- Audit Report and Financial Documents (pdf)
- AGM 2019 Proxy form in pdf format for download(alternate form)
- Director Elections-candidate information